10am | 12pm (Español) | 6pm | 8pm
Mass is livestreamed on YouTube on Sundays at 10am
NO Saturday Vigil Mass during the summer
(Beginning April 24th)
Monday & Tuesday: 6:00pm
Wednesday & Thursday: 11:45am
1st Saturday of the Month: 8am
Learn more about this Fatima Devotion
Monday & Tuesday: 4:30pm
Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament
Completed for the Spring 2021 Semester
(Jan 19th – April 23rd)
Please check back in the Fall when we resume in September!
Please stay home if you..
- you feel sick.
- you suspect you may be sick.
- you have a sick family member at home.
- you should be under self-quarantine/ are waiting on test results
- you are in the vulnerable population as defined by the CDC. (Link – Click Here)
- Feel free to bring along a travel-size container of hand sanitizer or hand wipes. There will be sanitizer available in the Gathering Area for your use.
- Everyone is required to bring and wear a mask.
- Maintain social distancing protocols of 6-ft separation entering, sitting and exiting the church.
- The entrance for Mass will be from the CTK office parking lot area (closest to the fraternity houses with covered drop off).
- Ushers will be present to assist in seating.
- Families and those living in the same household can sit together.
- Seating is limited/spaced out to ensure proper social distancing.
- Ask the Holy Spirit for a disposition of faith and generosity to enter into Mass.
- Go to Sacramental Confession if needed
- Pray along with the Mass.
- Missals & Hymnals will not be in the pews. Personal missalettes or phone apps may be used to follow along with the readings if desired.
- A bow or gesture should replace a handshake or other physical signs of peace/greeting during the liturgy.
- Holy Communion will be distributed by means of the Consecrated Host only.
- Reception of Holy Communion on the hand is encouraged, but not required. Please be mindful to not come into contact with the priest or EMHC while receiving Holy Communion. If contact is made, the priest/EMHC will purify and sanitize their hand before continuing to distribute Holy Communion.
- You cannot wear gloves to receive Holy Communion.
- Please stand or kneel to receive Holy Communion.
- Priests, deacons and other ministers of communion, will wear a mask for the distribution of Holy Communion.
- Remove your mask only to receive Holy Communion.
- Please leave your kneeler down for our cleaning crew.
- When Mass is over, please do not gather in groups in the Gathering Area but continue to maintain social distancing as you exit the building.