33 Days to Merciful Love
A do-it-yourself-retreat .... that you can do with us!!
TUESDAY, MARCH 6TH - APRIL 8TH / DIVINE MERCY SUNDAY
WHAT IS A CONSECRATION TO DIVINE MERCY?
Similar to Fr. Michael Gaitley’s 33 Days to Morning Glory, this book, 33 Days to Merciful Love is a do-it-yourself retreat! For thirty-three days you will set aside some time daily to read a short reflection written by Fr. Michael, learn about St. Therese’s little way, and end with a prayer. This all leads up to a dedication of yourself to God’s infinite Divine Mercy on April 8th.
HOW TO PREPARE OUR HEARTS FOR DIVINE MERCY SUNDAY
Shellie Pergola and Tori Bateman will be facilitating a group and walking with you through the 33 days preceding Divine Mercy Sunday. As participants read the daily reflections in Fr. Michael’s book, there will be opportunities every weekday to build friendships with other group members through prayer, devotions to Divine Mercy, and conversation (with food, of course!). Shellie and Tori will also be sending out a weekly email with some highlights from the book, as well as graces shared during those group opportunities.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
1) Email Tori at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the email list!
2) Purchase a copy of “33 Days to Merciful Love” by Fr. Michael E. Gaitley
(*Please talk to us if this is an issue or the book won't come in on time)
3) Set up notifications through the CTK app - instructions at bottom of page
4) Add group opportunities to your Google Calendar by clicking below:
MEET THE LEADERS!
Set up notifications through the CTK App!
2) Go to the menu in the top left corner to get to notifications
3) Turn ON notifications for 33 Days to Merciful Love
(General notifications are about events/closures at CTK)